This GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin is WordPress 4.9+ compatible.
The Best Solution For GDPR Cookie Consent
Cookie Plus is a Complete GDPR Cookie Consent Solution for WordPress.
Cookie Plus blocks automaticallly all non-essential cookies from your website, ie no plugin or script will be able to add cookies in the user’s browser without consent. Cookies are added after the user has accepted cookies.
We have created Cookie Plus to provide you with the best tools to comply with the GDPR cookie consent.
You have many options at your disposal to show your consent popups of cookies to users by countries, for example countries of the European Union, etc. It is one of the rules of GDPR.
You also have Groups of Cookies, or what we call “Cookies Categories” in such a way that your visitors can activate or deactivate the cookies they consider convenient.
- GDPR Compliance
- EU Cookie Law
- United States Cookie Law
- UK Cookie Law
- German Cookie Law
- Italian Cookie Law
- Cookie Consent
- Cookie Categories – Cookie Groups
- Cookie Settings Popup
- Accept / Decline Cookies
- Terms & Conditions
- Geo IP Location (Geo Detection)
- Show popup only to users in the European Union, by Countries
- Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar Integrations
- Contact Form 7, WooCommerce, BuddyPress, WordPress Comments Integrations
- 8 Cookie Popup Templates
- Fully Customizable
Cookie Consent Methods
- On Close Popup
- On Page Scroll
- Clicking on Button “Accept Cookies”
- WordPress 3.9+
- PHP 5.6+
- Master Popups Plugin 2.0+
Are you ready for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
The cookies that identify an individual are classified as personal data under GDPR and the ePrivacy Regulation, and from 25 May, companies will therefore need to have a legal basis for processing this data.
Cookie Plus is a tool that helps you to fulfill that rule.
Two Ways to Block Cookies
1.Block All Cookies
All non-essential cookies will be automatically blocked until the user accepts the cookies consent, regardless of the group or category that they choose.
2.Block By Groups – Cookie Categories
Only the cookies and scripts of the groups that the user has not accepted will be blocked.
How it Works?
You can use two popups for the cookies consent.
- Popup 1 (Required) – Cookie Consent Popup: The users can accept cookies by clicking on the yellow button “Accept All Cookies”
- Popup 2 (Optional) – Cookie Settings Popup: Use it so that your users can choose what categories of cookies they want to accept.
Geo Location – Geo Detection
You can show the cookies popup to users in countries of the European Union. Or show the cookies popup only to certain countries.
GDPR Consent Buttons and Checkboxes
Cookie Plus is Fully Customizable
Version 1.0.2 (01 June 2018)
- Added – New Option “Show Overlay Background” to hide the content until the user accepts cookies.
- Added – Added 2 New Cookie Popup Templates.
- Fixed – Fixed minor problems reported by users.
Version 1.0.1 (01 June 2018)
- Added – New Option “Remove Cookies After Decline”.
Version 1.0.0 (31 May 2018)
- Initial Release