WP GDPR Pro is WordPress gdpr plugin to make a website gdpr compliance. Users can submit various requests using DPO forms and Admin can manage all requests in the backend. This GDPR plugin covers cookies consent, delete my account form, request data form, erasure data form and data breach notifications.
Top GDPR Compliance Features
- Allow users to send general enquiry, data erase, data access and delete account requests to admin using frontend form.
- Admin can manage all form requests easily in the backend.
- User can see all GDPR related important section at one page easily.
- Admin can display all important blocks using shortcode anywhere.
- Show DPO cards easily in the widget for easy access on every page
- Admin can display cookies consent notification to all pages.
- All 6 DPO emails are easy to configure in the backend.
- Data Bearch notification can be send to all users at once.
- Admin can send data breach notificaiton to selected users by choosing roles.
- Data Breach notification can be tested before sending to users
- Sender Email settings are easy to configure.
- Redirect user to external link if cookies is not accepted.
- Google Recaptcha is integrated to each DPO form to avoid spamming.
- All forms are fully multi-lingual using WPML plugin.
- Apply ‘I Accept’ input box on core wordpress login and registration page. Easy to add privacy setting page.
- BBPRESS Supported – Admin can apply “I Accept” on BBPRESS forms using backend settings.
- CONTACT FORM 7 Supported – Admin can apply GDPR input to all forms at once. Each form can have own GDPR settings.No need to modify your existins forms.
- All GDPR Cards are manageable using backend settings.
- Use shortcodes to put forms where you want.
- ADD DPO Forms in the sidebar using widget.
- Set Cookie Popup postion Top, Center or Bottom using the backend.
- This plugin is fully WPML supported. You can easily define contents in different languages.
This plugin requires latest WordPress 4.9.6 to use and extend new GDPR features provided by wordpress itself.
- Fix - Ability to reset assigned pages. - New - New control for show/hide blocks on user privacy page. - Improved - Forcefully terms acceptance functionality is improved. - New - Open policies pages in the new tab or same tab.
- New - "I ACCEPT" checkbox can be added to WordPress default registration, login page. WooCommerce, BuddyPress, BBPress, and Multi-site supported. - New - Add gdpr compliance checkbox on all contact form 7 forms. No need to modify existing forms. Admin can disable/enable this checkbox using backend settings. - New - Ability to choose readymade skins or apply own skin color using backend. - New - Allow existing users forcefully to accept terms & condition after login. - New - Imprint & Disclaimer card added. Admin can enable/disable these cards in the backend. - New - Show 9 cards anywhere using shortcode or display them in the backend using the widget. - New - Set Cookies Popup Position using backend setting. - New - Set popup contents easily using backend setting.