IronBand is the perfect WordPress theme for bands, musicians and DJs. Everything is in the details. The design is unique and comes with layered PSD. The theme includes all major features: Events & Gigs, HTML5 audio Player, YouTube Videos, News, Discography, Photos and Biography and even a Booking section. Everything’s there.
Fans will be able to follow you on all major social media including SoundCloud, Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. You can also add your own social media.
Customize what you want and how you want it.
Using our control panel, there are thousand ways to make the look and feel as you want it.
You will be able to customize every little pieces from fonts, colors, sizes, and background images easily using our control panel. After all, we have designed this theme for you. If your sound is unique, you website should be. We got it!
Oh yeah ! Finally, this site is responsive and it kicks ass !
Images (except the background images and icons) are not included in the download file. See credits below.
- Fully responsive
- Easy options and control panel
- Thousand ways to change the look and feel !
- WPML Ready
- Made with HTML5 & CSS3
- Fontawesome used for icons
- Smoooooth Scrolling
- MP3 Player
- Amazing Revolution Slider included !
- Fully working AJAX/PHP/MySQL newsletter form
- Easy Mailchimp Integration
- Work with social medias
- Clean & Layered PSD Included!
- Live Twitter Feed
- Working Newsletter form
- Commented HTML5 & CSS code
- Good documentation
- Revolution Slider – http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-jquery-plugin/2580848?ref=shorty05
- Nicescroll – http://areaaperta.com/nicescroll/
- Google Font – Oswald – http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Oswald
- jQuery Quicksand – http://razorjack.net/quicksand/
Photos Credits: (Photos are not included)
Updates / Changelog
V.1.2 – 30.08.2013
- Added WordPress native pagination support
- Now support 4 types of pagination
- Placed wp_head immediately before head closing tag
- Fixed minor bug
V.1.1 – 23.08.2013
- Followed most of the WordPress Theme Unit Tests
- Functions : Removed deprecated variable that was causing PHP notices.
- Fixed PHP notices and presentation of elements for Gigs and Videos.
- Updated TGM-Plugin-Activation Class
- WP Nav Menu : Improved CSS for wp_page_menu() fallback
- Redux Framework : Suppressed illegal offsets on values.
- Theme Options : Removed trailing slashes
- Theme Options : Added icons and touch-icons as settings with default collection of images
- jQuery : Removed source map to reduce unneeded request
- Added default favicon and apple-touch-icons
- Meta Data : Added Apple Mobile Web App Title to frontend
- Favicon : Added MIME type and HTML tag to WP Dashboard.
- Improved usage of conditional scripts for Internet Explorer
- JS : Reorganized main scripts and custom scripts
- Photos Template : Simplified HTML/JS
- Removed dummy text from image alt attributes.
- Photos : Added new post image size, ‘image-thumb’, for the photo gallery.
- Front Page : Added global declaration of to prevent PHP warning.
- Music Playlist : Improved selection and loading of music playlist and reduced error cases related to empty playlists.
- Custom Fields : Fixed missing page template location for Music Playlist.
- Single : Migrated AddThis and Comments to external files for less redundant code.
- Discography : Fixed btn-pause icon not synced with btn-play.
- Fixed spacing for Discography tracklist, Cleaned up padding for social network icons.
- Breadcrumbs : Fixed hardcoded links to use home__link options.
- Home > Videos : Added alternative layout in case no image is provided to prevent layout breaking.
- Home : Various fixes to audio player and events
- Utilities JS : Fixed unnecessary space added when removing class names.
- Single Post : Wrapped content for easier CSS targeting.
- Fixed top navigation bar overflow when affixed
- Wrapped images in articles to provide consistent heights between posts
- Added WordPress’ default styles for aligning and captioning images
- Functions : Fixed misuse of category variable, Limited Blog Posts to published posts.
- Main JS : Removed console log, fixed missing TouchNav capabilities for affixed top navigation bar.
- Comments : Added conditional display of Facebook Comments.
- Single Post, Page : Added content pagination.
- Gigs : Added proper meta_query date filter to display events occuring now or later.
- Added clearfix to entry content.
- Fixed bugs related to Internet Explorer.
V.1.0 – 16.08.2013
- Initial Version