Meda — Health and Medical Responsive WordPress Theme For Hospitals, Doctors, Clinics & Blogs (Health & Beauty)
Modern people does not have a lot of free time, that’s why, we often place the primary and vital things on a shelf. Therefore, the medicine of the future should be innovative. Moreover, innovation should become part of, so called “The health continuum of the person ”. Let’s name our template as a part of the innovation process.
You will ask: What’s the innovation has this website? We will answer you: By their own style, color and rational distribution, site looks modern and confident in the eyes of any visitor. Site is simply designed for busy people, for those who do not have time to run to and fro the hospital, for days on end. There are many convenient and multi-functional icons, where you can place any type of information. Here you can also find information and coordinates of any doctor, to choose him and arrange to see a doctor. And it is convenient!
The site is executed in pleasant blue tones, this color calms, radiates reliability, comfort and reduces stress. This is а color “relaxed emotionality” which also includes a healthy lifestyle.
- Theme based on Warp Framework and UIkit
- Fully Responsive
- One Click Demo install
- 5 built-in Color Styles with unlimited color style possible
- Supports WordPress version 4.x+
- Clean and fresh looking
- Blog, Doctors, Gallery, Store, Contacts, Gallery and other pages.
- 60+ widget positions
- Icon, badges, module class suffixes
- Based on HTML5/CSS3 technology
- Responsive, Full screen slider
- Scroll animation (fadeIn, rollIn, bounceIn and lots more) option for different blocks
- Coming Soon / Offline Page
- 404 error page
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Megamenu & Off Canvas
- Real Time Customizer
- Advanced Profile Settings
- Gzip & Minify Compression
- 300+ Font Awesome Icons
- 6 Different Module Styles
- Flexible Template Width
- Well documented PHP and LESS files
- Rich typography
- More features coming soon…
If you have any questions please feel free to email us via contact form here.