Nutricorp Theme Features
- W3C validated code output
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Unique Search Results for clean and strong results.
- NEW FEATURE: Template files (apart from WordPress default) based child theme concept.
- Powerful Theme Options – To control the theme look and feel
- Latest UI/UX practices
- Events feature via Events Calendar plugin with Nutricorp design support.
- Visual Composer : Drag-n-drop page builder included
- Revolution Slider plugin included
- Multiple Homepage samples:
- Multiple Header Style samples:
- Multiple Inner Page Styles:
- Elements samples:
- Portfolio Styles:
- Blog Section:
- WooCommerce Shop page:
- Unlimited skin color via color picker
- 15+ Page-loader animations (GIF). Also upload your own animation too.
- 10+ ready-to-use templates in Visual Composer
- All 10 post formats supported in Blog
- 100+ options for theme customization
- SEO Friendly
- Unlimited Layout Possibilities
- Translation Ready. POT file included. (WPML support is coming soon)
- Mega Menu support via “Max Mega Menu” plugin
- 600+ Google Fonts for body, logo, menu, submenu, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 and widget title
- Unlimited background color via color-picker for header, topbar, footer, bottom-footer
- Sidebar Manager – Sidebar to the left, the right, or a fullwidth page or post! (global or page/post specific) and also unlimited sidebar too.
- Custom widgets
Nutricorp Contact Widget
Nutricorp Flickr Widget
Nutricorp Recent Posts Widget
Nutricorp Category List Widget
- Google analytics – Easily adding Google analytics via the theme settings
- Custom CSS and JS code
- WooCommerce Supported
- Integrated social links as shortcode
- Use your own logo – text or image
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Built by HTML5 and CSS3
- Clean and Fresh style
- Custom Blog view – Classic and Boxed
- Contact us form by “Contact Form 7” plugin. (unlimited possibilities)
- Coming Soon – bbPress support
- Programming help by ThemeMount, a great team developing great programming structure for WordPress.
- Well Documented
v1.0 : 20th Dec 2017 - Initial release